Indiana Jones Parody film in progress

Ramsey

Sr Member
Ok, so one night my wife and I are watching tv, and everytime I'd reach for the remote, she'd have it on her side of the couch. She finally said I needed to just build a little bullwhip and just use it to grab the remote when I want it, Indiana Jones style...seems she always has the remote, and usually putting the tv on some show I can't stand. *lol* So it gave me an idea.....
I'm working on a short parody film...where the movie takes place in my imagination as I see myself being a tiny Indiana Jones, searching for the coveted remote control. Here is the teaser trailer for it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSQQ7ZrhMqk
If anyone here has any suggestions of where I could find more music, I'd love to hear it. This trailer is the one with the Indiana Jones music...though I'm making two versions..one with the actual theme music, and one, hopefully, with different music...I'm looking for free, royalty-free music to use...I have found one good site, but I'm still looking for more..you know, the more options the better. :)

Last edited:
if you could get a hamster ball and a hamster then you could be chased by it.
ball.bmp

I was thinking of one of those big yoga balls rolling down the stairs...it reminds me of the Simpsons parody where Bart grabs Homers Butterfinger candy bar and escapes out of the house.

"Here take this... Wave it at anything that meows."

At first I was thinking "This guy is doing a present day parody in a regular house? Don't know if I like it." then Indy walked out and I knew I was hooked! Good Luck! can't wait to see it.

Bowling ball would be easier to control and more of a threat.

For an Indy parody, you need to do all the Indy things. Remember in Last Crusade where he had to step on the stones and spell Jehovah? You could have a calculator on the floor, approach it upside down and jump onto the keys. Naturally you'd spell 58008. Everyone loves boobs.

Alternatively you could spell 1138, but boobs is better.

You could do a swing across the sink. Whip onto the tap, and swing over the garbage disposal.

"Throw me the remote, I throw you the whip"

"No time to argue, throw me the remote, I throw you the whip":lol

Ok, so I've practically finished a short segment of the movie...still not completely done yet...I have to splice in the part where I climb up the whip (in this you only see me about to toss it upward, then suddenly I'm up on the rail)...also, I need to add sound effects and music, but I'm going to do that when it's all done.
Anyway, here is the short segment, early on in the movie...there is more to be added before this scene, and quite a lot more after...it's slow going, but I'm gettin' there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmLJFh5LUc4

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back