Prop Store
  1. Welcome to the Junkyard!

This forum is intended for the sale of single items only. These items must be “ready to ship.” While any member can respond to a listing, only Premium Members can create listings.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Indiana Jones Last Crusade Costume (Near Complete)

Discussion in 'Junkyard' started by Anduril, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Anduril

Anduril Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Downsizing a lot of my stuff including a lot of costumes that just don't much wear or display.
    This listing is for a near complete Indiana Jones costume replicating the Last Crusade look. It has everything you need for a LC Indy costume minus the boots (Holding on to my Alden's for my Raiders Kit).

Made to fit someone around a Medium size. And I want to avoid parting it out if I can.

Pieces included:
    - Wested Last Crusade Jacket, Cotton Lined. Size 38. Sleeve Length: 24" Back Length 24" Shoulders 19.5". Heavily distressed by me to match the screen used Jacket as closely as possible. Also comes with COA.

- Azuma Last Crusade Shirt. Size Small but fits me nicely.

- Wested Wool Pants. Size 32

- Khaki canvas web-belt (distressed buckle)

- LC style whip holder. Made by me with super strong snaps so it will hold your whip really well.

- Gunbelt (Brown with black underside). Made by me. Steel buckle with leather keeper. Distressed.

- Replica Webley Mk VI Holster. Made by me and lightly distressed.

- Mk VII Gas Mask bag with 1" strap and LC style bent Roller buckle

- Todd's Costume's 10 foot 12 Plait whip.

- Hat. Akubra Fed IV. Size 57 Had given it a Grail Temple style bash but it's a few years old now and shrunk a little. Not really including it in total price but happy to throw it in.

I'll also throw in a Magnoli Grail Dairy kit (I picked this up a few years back and never got around to putting it together but I was told it was one of his when he used to offer them?)
    Happy to take offers on it if it someone wants it.

Dropping another $100 off the price so now asking $600 for the lot and I'll include worldwide shipping.

Any questions or additional photos just let me know!

Sad to see it go but I have a Raiders and Temple get-up and as much as I love the movies I just don't need all three.

Thanks! :) 20181022_194414.jpg 20181022_194419.jpg 20181022_194456.jpg 20181022_193550.jpg 20181022_193650.jpg 20181022_194137.jpg 20181022_194146.jpg 20181022_194723.jpg 20181022_193614.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
  2. Anduril

Bump, dropped $100 off the price so it's now going for $700 shipped. Let me know if you're interested :)

3. minutefett

minutefett New Member

Whats the recommended height for this?

4. Anduril

I'm about 5'7"-5'8"ish

5. Anduril

Still available, can drop this down to $600 for a quick sale but really don't want to go any lower. Thanks! :)

6. harmfulAdam

harmfulAdam Well-Known Member

Let me know if you'd be open to selling shirt, pants (and possibly holster) separately.

7. SilverTalon

SilverTalon New Member

I would also be interested in purchasing the hat and the whip if you do decide to sell separately. Thanks!

8. Anduril

This is now SOLD. Thanks everyone who showed interest.