Indiana Jones Help!

zakass98

Hi guys and girls i recently made a post asking the rpf to choose me a new display. They voted indiana jones and im following through with this, i have one large shelf to fill with indy props. I need as many suggestions of props and paper props as possible and also who and where to get the best of all of them! Please respond and help me. Much love.

Relicmaker has the Staff of Ra headpiece you’re looking for.

A38-B1-A53-52-F9-4-BE4-B229-4230932-BF91-B.jpg

Last edited:
Also have a look at Magnoli props and Saradnabworldprops.com for very accurate reproductions of things including the grail diary, Professor Jones’s glasses, the holy Grail, and more. Plus you’ll find Etsy a good place As well as EBay, but you need to educate yourself on what makes a quality reproduction and what is a poor facsimile before you spend your money. And don’t forget right here in the junkyard for an occasional Indy prop.

Here’s a look at a couple more for my collection

ABF6-BEF5-B79-A-4983-B7-E0-019431-A82446.jpg

Relicmaker also makes the Cross of Coronado.

Pics do not do it justice it is a work of art!

I’ve got 2 of Sarednab’s False Grails FS if interested. PM me with your email address for more details.

There's so many! As already said, you can find many on here. There is usually a project run or 2 going on and usually something pops up in the junkyard. My suggestion would be take your time. Get top notch props when they come available. Here's a few items to research... (there's way more than just these available).

General Items.. Hat, Whip, Satchel, Guns, Machete

Raiders of the Lost Ark...
Staff of Ra Headpiece
Fertility Idol
Fertility Idol Map
Raiders Sandbag

Temple of Doom...
Sankara Stones
Sanskrit
Chalice of Kali
Nurachi Urn
Lao Che Anidote vial
Lao Che Diamond
Lao Che coins
Voodoo Pin
Voodoo doll

The Last Crusade...
Cross of Coronado
Holy Grail
Grail Diary
False grail
Grail Tablet
Elsa Lucky Lighter

Hope this helps... Cheers

Yep. Don't buy cheap stuff. You can get props for less, but you will regret it.

Sarednabs stuff is nice and there are also some other sellers with real nice stuff.

Magnoli doesn't make Indy props anymore I believe.

But in my opinion there are way too many paper props. So my advice is, just get a few and only central pieces. It is impressive how much work people put in fictional props, but if I could choose, I would only take paper stuff seen on screen.

Based on this thread, I purchased RelicMakers Raven Bar headpiece. Perfection! Am now planning to also purchase his Imam headpiece. I have wanted this prop for so many years. How fortunate that when I finally have the funds available, the best replicas are also available.
StaffOfRaHeadpiece.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back