Indiana Jones - Grail Knight Sword collaboration with "Magnoli Props"

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
88DF7E74-2A91-4EEF-8BD9-5D5B42D95D0C.jpg

Hi guys,
finally I take in my hands a project done many many years ago.
It was put on hold for various reason but due the HIGH (very HIGH) private request about this prop, I decided to do another run for this one.

This time I'll not be alone in this project! I'll have on my side a great name involved in the Indiana Jones' world! Indy Magnoli !
We'll be involved both in this project. We'll revised some feature of the old sword, just to made it more accurate and to give it a ancient look (my last run it was too "shine", not perfect to have a ancient look).

We'll also fix the blade fuller! This time it will arrive in the handle (just like the original prop)!

Price will be more competitive compared to the one I had 9 years ago.
Final price will include DHL FAST shipping (3 days shipping worldwide).

You can have this beauty for 325$ shipped WORLDWIDE!

If you could be interested in this project, just reply on this thread, so we could have a idea of how many people could be interested!
Regarding material used, it will be zinc (the handle), 24kt gold plated and forged carbon steel for the blade.

Thanks!
I just put a pics of the patina that could be add in the handle to give it a real aged look!

20190930_111004-01.jpeg

Attachments

• 88DF7E74-2A91-4EEF-8BD9-5D5B42D95D0C.jpg
    88DF7E74-2A91-4EEF-8BD9-5D5B42D95D0C.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 409
Last edited:
Interested - what is the overall length? I want to make sure I have a dedicated space to display this beauty.

I was off topic, but it’s was a Date, I was referring to the manuscript, sometime in the future?:cool:

Last edited:
Any idea when you would be taking payments? I'm definitely interested, but couldn't do it for a while.

If you're seriously interested, even if you can't purchase right away, let us know, so we can be sure to make enough for everyone. We're not sure if we'll be doing another run once this one is done, so best to grab one now, while you can. ;)

Interested! That groove in the blade that didn't go up in the handle, always bothered me... So put me up for one. Where are these shipped from? Is there a possibility to avoid import taxes for these when shipped to Europe?

Attachments

• sword.jpg
    sword.jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 351
It will be ship from Pakistan. Don’t worry for the custom, as always you’ll not pay custom with our shipping

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back