Indiana Jones Flying Wing

TFrosst

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone have the article on how to detail the Disney flying wing to make it screen accurate? It was online a while back on teh fine scale modeler site but I can't seem to find it anymore. Any info on this?

Ah, just looking at this issue yesterday. It's Sept. 2003.

If you're going to attempt this model, please post when you're finished. :D I'm a sucker for ANYTHING Raiders.

Go for it. I remeber really great photo illustration on how to refit this thing.. Thanks for looking it up..

Originally posted by agent5@May 8 2005, 12:10 AM
If only I had a scanner.  Sorry guys.  I can take digital pics of the pages if you'd like?
[snapback]982691[/snapback]​

JediDeni, if you can scan it, we'd all really appreciate it. Oh, and if no one can host the large pics, lets just email the scans around until we find someone to host them.

Originally posted by TFrosst@May 23 2005, 06:31 AM
JediDeni, if you can scan it, we'd all really appreciate it.  Oh, and if no one can host the large pics, lets just email the scans around until we find someone to host them.
[snapback]993645[/snapback]​

ditto

Sorry guys, I had somewhat of a computer meltdown on the 11th. I just got most of it fixed up and running, but I'm on a dial-up connection at the moment.

I have to wait for my DSL provider to send me a new setup disc because the old one evidently got corrupted somehow and won't work. I still need to reinstall the scanner and the Flying Wing is #1 on the to-do list.

I'll get to it A.S.A.P.---promise.

Dennis

Morning, I should have the issue at home. (I have bought all the back copies that they had) I will look tonight. Have scanner, don't know how to post pics though.
Can e-mail.... I will update later.

John C

Cool.. Thanks for backing us up...

Originally posted by jcuri1@Jun 3 2005, 01:16 PM
Morning, I should have the issue at home. (I have bought all the back copies that they had) I will look tonight.  Have scanner, don't know how to post pics though.
Can e-mail....  I will update later. 

John C
[snapback]1003115[/snapback]​
B)

Hey fellas, I had a lady at work scan the article, but I'm still having 'puter problems and I'm down to a dial-up connection.

I'll see what I can do.

Sorry about that.

Dennis

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back