Indiana Jones Fertility Idol

Buy now for 1.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

hbw60

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This listing is for an Indiana Jones fertility idol from RelicMaker. When he did a run of these last year, I loved them so much that I bought two, so that I'd have a backup. But I'm trying to raise some money, so I've decided to sell one. This one is still in the original delivery box, and it's never been used. This is the "Aged Hero" version, with the glass eyes and the more accurate duller finish. Even though I have two, I'm still sad to be selling one, because this is one of the best prop replicas I've ever seen. It's absolutely perfect, and RelicMaker has created a real treasure.

Normally, I'd be happy to sell this directly via the RPF. But I recently got scammed by a buyer here, so I don't want to take the risk on something this precious. Instead, I've created an eBay listing. I'm starting this out for a lower price than I paid. If someone here with a high reputation here wants to purchase it, I might be willing to make an exception. But I'd be heartbroken to get scammed out of this, so please understand that it's not personal if I decline.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Thank you for viewing this listing!

s-l1600.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

hbw60

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
You can click the "Buy Now" button to redirect to eBay, or click this link:

Thank you!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store