Interest Indiana Jones - False Grail - NEW Revised version

Interested in this upgraded False Grail... But more if the pricetag is near $350 than when it's near $500, to be honest... $500 is a bit steep, I think... So I'll be interested pending final price...

Interested as well if the same as above

Ok guys!
Works on this project is in final stage! I would share with you a pics of the final version of the NEW base!
You can see the OLD one (on the left) Vs the NEW one (on the right).

As you can see it was totally reworked. It is more flat and not too high (bad error in my previous version). All the decoration was made following all new original prop pictures.
As you can see it is perfect, also in resin!!! Yes guys, this cup will be in solid resin and gold plated with a unique process made just for the high quality resin!
I hope you like it! ;)

Last edited:
Totally missed that this false grail will be in (plated) resin... Too bad, I was hoping it would be completely in metal again, like the old one. :(

In that case I really want to know the total cost to see if I'm in or not. If it's $350 I'll consider it, if it's + $400 I'm afraid I'm out and I'll stick to my all metal, but slightly inaccurate one...

Final price will be revealed soon.
Yes, it will be resin but...the plated will give to him a fell in touch similar to metal and it will look like the metal one (the one on the left is in metal).
I’ll back with all info soon ;)

Awesome! I have been waiting for this a long time since I missed out on your last run a while back. Thanks for doing it again.

Sean

Love the added details and new textures. I also wish it was all metal for the price... but price is still TBD. What are the green gems being made from? Also are you doing the lids on top for this run like before?

Gems are identical to the first run.
Lid will not be included. This version will come out like the one in all Lucas' exhibition, with no lid

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back