Indiana Jones Exhibition!!! I'm going to Valencia!!!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Finally! I waited this day so long!!!

Tomorrow I'll take airplane from Brindisi (my city) to Valencia!
I'll meet some guys from my board (Indy Gear Italia) and we'll go to Exhibition!!!

I can't wait! I'll try to take pics and will share all with you guys! ;)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DBCooper

Awesome for you my friend! Have a great time. Lots of pics. Be our official representative. :thumbsup

What are you most looking forward to seeing?

Best,
DBCooper

Last edited:

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks to all guys!!! I'll try to take more pics possible! I sent a message to Pedro, but no reply :(

MurdocXXL

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Congrats Pasquale, whish i had the money to follow your footsteps ;)

Still hoping that the exhibition will also to be seen here in germany :love :confused

GeordieIndy

Sr Member
Pics, pics, pics, pics and more pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol

Enjoy mate, I hope to go to this when it comes to the UK!!

Andy

bish

You are my hero!! Awesome pictures, looks like you did have a great time. Thanks for posting these for those of us that aren't close to the exhibit!