Indiana Jones and the The Fate of Atlantis, Nur-ab-Sal necklace (good and Evil versions) as worn by Sophia Hapgood.

Buy now for 15.00 GBP
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

rorschach999

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Item Desription

Indiana Jones and the The Fate of Atlantis, Nur-ab-Sal necklace (good and Evil versions) as worn by Sophia Hapgood.

These items are 3D printed and as such may require additional finishing, please allow upto 15 days for dispatch, I will then contact you with tracking and shipment details.

PLEASE NOTE - you are by default purchasing the x2 raw prints one of each (as seen in yellow, alltough colour may vary) not the finished painted versions unless you choose that option, If you wish the items painted as in the two example photographs (Finished Item may vary due to differences in paint application), the delivery time may be later as additional work is required, if this is the case I will inform you of the delay.

All items dispatched with tracking number

I will not be help responsible for items lost in transit once passed to the currier.

Please contact me before payment is made - Thank you for your custom

_20210103_194608.JPG
DSC_1018.JPG
DSC_1019.JPG

_20210103_195151.JPG
_20210103_195209.JPG

More Items to follow Shortly - keep looking

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store