Limited Run Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Real Grails

Gordon Gekko

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am offering up my Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade replica grails.

dfHaFSU.jpg

7PAhtdf.jpg

I designed these to match the shape of the grail the very first time we see it when Indy reaches amongst the other false grails. The cups are fired porcelain with food (and wine) safe metallic glazes. I think they give a good representation of the "feel" of the movie prop while still being 100% fully functional. The red areas are a copper metallic, which depending on the light varies from a rich red to copper, and the gold areas vary from a dark pewter to gold. The glazes I use have a lot of variation which give the piece a very aged look.

Dimensions are roughly 15cm tall and 11cm width. Due to the nature of the material the dimensions vary slightly from cup to cup. If you missed it, you can see more info on how I created the cup here: https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=278321&p=4299555#post4299555

The cups are $75 shipped in the U.S. Shipping outside the U.S. will add approximately $15-20 but please PM me for an exact shipping estimate.

If you would like one, please post or PM.

Thanks for looking.

-GG

Last edited:
These look amazing and anyone who decides to order one has definitely chosen wisely ;0)

Can you give me an idea of the cost of shipping to London, United Kingdom?

Is the stem hollow, also is this the final product,,I see Grails now with added white for age and tend to look old with patina,can that be added., thought I mention it .

Is the stem hollow, also is this the final product,,I see Grails now with added white for age and tend to look old with patina,can that be added., thought I mention it .

Hello and thanks for the questions. The stem is hollow, and what is shown is the final product. I have seen the white ageing, but I'm going for the look of the cup shown on page 200 of The Best of the Lucas Archives which has little to none of the white. And again, my cups finish are an approximation with more interest in a functional cup and not an exact match to the screen scene finish. I would say, you can paint one of these however you like and I think my shape is very accurate.

- - - Updated - - -

PM'ed everyone who expressed interest this week.

Thanks,

-GG

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back