Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade "Hero" Grail Diary

Prop Store

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
This is a replica of the "Hero" Grail Diary prop from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. It has the correct repeated page order, including various added-in pages. The original page details were finished with reference to the hero pages, complete with handwritten words and drawings, along with select drawings pulled directly from the source books. The diary is fully weathered with penciling, watercolors, and other details are added on specific page spreads; even certain page corners are folded to match. The cover is made of hand-dyed and distressed brown calfskin leather and is connected with marble endsheets. I've aged the cover to simulate looking darker in the area where your hand would have held onto it along the spine for many years, giving it a realistic appearance.

Replicas of hero/production inserts are included and already placed or pasted in their correct spots. Among the inserts are a replica 1899 Silver Certificate, multiple fold-out maps, letters, tickets, a Camel cigarette wrapper, plus some inserts that were not in the original prop, but were found with the diary at the Archives or on gallery tours. I've also added the "Leap from the Lion's Head" spread as an insert; this spread was originally found in a b-prop and not the hero diary, but is included for its significance in the movie. No tablet rubbing is included with this one.

The diary will arrive wrapped and addressed in brown mailing paper, just as it did to Indy in the movie, complete with replica Venice stamps and postmarks.

Price: $320 plus shipping based on your location.

I am moving across the state for a new job and am prepping another to help with moving costs. If you are interested or have any questions, please send me a PM!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

6.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am moving across the state for a new job and am prepping another diary to help with moving costs. It'll be ready within the next week or so. If you might be interested, let me know.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Prop Store