Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis

rorschach999

Sr Member
ok does anyone know of any props done for this, I know the necklace is one but thats not a paper one.

I think I've seen a "Klaus Kerner" passport somewhere and the Archeological mag he had in his pocket done,

I need some help with the Lost dialogue of Plato, a leaflet of Sophias show, Various Travel Docs - Photos of Sophia, Kerner & Obermann, a couple of newspaper articles, some sort of font for Atlantis documents and various other photos/drawings of horned idol, moon, sun and world stones, map of atlantiean city etc.

not much really - :lol

any ideas

I have never played the game or read the graphic book. I am familiar with some of the props or diary entries.

I also have some maps and images I thought may work in a journal.

Map by Schliemann, Ignatius Donnelly, and Athanasius Kircher

Also some South American art about Atlantis

Best,
DBCooper

The snake-thing from the excavation site (where the dude gets frozen) would be another prop possibility. Orichalchum beads would be easy. :p But not paper.

"Fate of Atlantis", what a great game. I still have it on my HD. Just need a good emulator for Windows 7. Unbelievable that it had just a resolution of 320 x 200 pixels.

Here's a small hint, when you use screen caps from the game: stretch the 320 x 200 pixels to 320 x 240 pixels to get the correct aspect ratio of 4:3. Like this:

attachment.php

Last edited:
thanks that's a good tip - yea I love that game too - there was talk of them bringing out a remake not sure where that went also I did here a birdy mention a new movie based around it not sure if Harrison Fords too old or not though :lol

also does or has anyone reproduced this article at all - just wondering as would like to see a copy for reference to create our own version of it I got a a great image for Sophia and would like to know the jist of it without having to go back to the game again !!!!

Indy magnoli has a National Archaeology Magazine he's made so you might consider contacting him about it? There's not much stuff on the comic to be recreated but there's an article on the newspaper about Sophia. There's also this alternative, early version about the article from the game that I found on this great site :)

Klaus Kerner ID

-Updated

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-05 um 10.16.13.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2022-01-05 um 10.16.13.png
    733 KB · Views: 33
  • Kerner_außen.jpg
    Kerner_außen.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Kerner_innen.jpg
    Kerner_innen.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Kerner Fotos.pdf
    147.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Kerner Ausweis.pdf
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back