Indiana Jones and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull Dr. Irina Spalko file print help

Figure5901

I've been trying locate one of these files for sale but have been unsuccessful so I thought about creating my own. Does anyone know how to print on the outside of the file folder itself? I can easily make the stamp for "CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET", but I'm not sure how to go about getting the other printing on the folder. Any advice is appreciated.

Attachments

• 5062B2CF-4E8E-4A6C-8D6F-CF4E57A2136C.jpeg
    5062B2CF-4E8E-4A6C-8D6F-CF4E57A2136C.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 184
I have some files but not the folder and I believe this is the content list don't quote me on that lol,

Person overview - 3 pages FBI case report - 3 pages of Spalko orders / translation - photo of Spalko - 2 pages of the Roswell incident - 6 pages in Russian about mind control - 7 pages about brainwashing - Spalko ID Card / photo attached - 3 copies of the special orders page - 5 pages of the subject overview (Spalko Bio) - 9 pages about parapsychology - plus sorted letters with additional Russian text -

I have the photo of Irina Spalko that gose with the file if you need it PM me.

If the cardboard is not too thick, the 2 pages run through the printer without problem. "Compose" all the cover text in word and then print it out (not sure if this is want you want)

I have some files but not the folder and I believe this is the content list don't quote me on that lol,

Person overview - 3 pages FBI case report - 3 pages of Spalko orders / translation - photo of Spalko - 2 pages of the Roswell incident - 6 pages in Russian about mind control - 7 pages about brainwashing - Spalko ID Card / photo attached - 3 copies of the special orders page - 5 pages of the subject overview (Spalko Bio) - 9 pages about parapsychology - plus sorted letters with additional Russian text -

I have the photo of Irina Spalko that gose with the file if you need it PM me.

Thanks. Just sent you a message.

I've been trying locate one of these files for sale but have been unsuccessful so I thought about creating my own. Does anyone know how to print on the outside of the file folder itself? I can easily make the stamp for "CLASSIFIED TOP SECRET", but I'm not sure how to go about getting the other printing on the folder. Any advice is appreciated.
Don't know if this is any help to you

Attachments

• Spalko final.zip
    737.8 KB · Views: 143
Here's the front of the folder i did in photo shop i used thin brown card size 16 1/2 inch wide and 11 3/4 inch high folded it in half giving my 8 1/4 inch by 11 3/4 inch and printed it so that the FBI logo was on the open side of the folder leaving a gap of 1 1/2 inch along edge , i then cut the printed side front of folder to the right shape and did the same with the back of folder using web ref photos as a guide and then printed out the label the right size to match tab on folder and glued it in place .

Attachments

• Spalko file folder front.JPG
    Spalko file folder front.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 128
  • Spalko file folder label.JPG
    Spalko file folder label.JPG
    9.3 KB · Views: 118
It depends what you are lookintg for, a copy of the folder ( not the files inside the folder ) you may have to make them youself Not sure who the original prop maker was for the film but Petertiger replicated it above best he could the info is in he's post or are you looking for a better copy of the text for the front of the folder above?

Yes, Im looking for the original creator of the artwork made and given to us.
folder artwork only.

I need to speak with that person.

Lot's of members here did that cover (it's actually quite simple to make)
The one I made is at this thread (I shared it at post # 30 as Obie71 requested). Feel free to use it if you want to

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back