Independence Day; resin alien skull

Imhotep72

I just received this today in the mail; the skull from the aliens shown in Independence Day. This is made from resin with expansion foam on the inside; it arrived with a few small cracks but nothing I can't fix, all in all its' a pretty cool piece to add to what's left of my UFO and alien artifact collection. Anyway here are some photos:
44a2a00d.jpg

545237b9.jpg

d0c0ffa5.jpg

b3726000.jpg

41df0b2a.jpg

I've been looking for one of these for awhile now and luckily I was able to nab it at a decent price too.

Last edited:
Yep, I have one of those, its from Grey-Zon.. Haven't painted it up yet..

I would love to see the rest of your alien artifact collection

Yep, I have one of those, its from Grey-Zon.. Haven't painted it up yet..

I would love to see the rest of your alien artifact collection

I sold some of it earlier this year but I'm rebuilding it up again. I'm waiting for a life size Roswell alien figure, an 11" Roswell "I" Beam replica and a few other artifacts I found online...I like the obscure and freakshow gaff type of collectibles as well as movie props; strange I know :wacko I'd like to see photos of your alien skull too for comparison as I think mine was recasted. Not that it really matters but just out of curiosity :cool

I had one on a box for years, had great fun painting it, it has great detail :)
here is the color scheme I chose for it.

7583427.jpeg

7604590.jpeg

7619775.jpeg

these alien skulls are going to make more sense because in the next movie that's coming out. the skull are on what looks like to be either Spears or some sticks

Last edited:
This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back