Incredible Hulk, The (TV Series)

Discussion in 'Free Replica Paper Props' started by 80sguy, May 19, 2012.

1. 80sguy

80sguy Active Member

This is something I made a LONG time ago (2006), when I didn't have much Photoshop access. The fonts aren't really accurate. Based on a newspaper from the Bill Bixby TV Series. I made a Jack McGee press pass too, but I don't know where the file is. I also don't remember which episode it was shown in (it was like season 1 or 2). Re watching to see if I can catch it.

2. Cpl Potter

Cpl Potter Sr Member

very cool , 80s tv and movies are the best

3. 80sguy

80sguy Active Member

The Hulk TV series was actually from 70s. Anyway, thanks!

EDIT: Ok, I found the episode which showed the Jack Mcgee`s Press Pass. It`s from Season 1, The Waterfront Story. Trying to work on it now. Need some help identifying the fonts (and too clean up the signature lol).

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  4. DavyVO

DavyVO Well-Known Member

I think the Working Press font is Alternate Gothic No 1, and the REPRESENTING and SIGNATURE could be a Bank Gothic. Hope this helps
    Davy

5. 80sguy

80sguy Active Member

Thanks! That helps, trying to find Alternate Gothic No 1 though, don`t have it on my computer. Here`s it looks like so far, haven`t added everything yet, and still looking for a few things like the font for National Register and the stamp.

The photo is a picture of Jack Colvin I found on it net. Here`s a preview, note the image is reduced sized and quality. Let me know what you think.

Also, can someone help me vectorize the signature on the card, I`m not really good at that.

6. whitehammer

whitehammer Well-Known Member

Hope these help :)

7. 80sguy

80sguy Active Member

Thanks for the signature! Helps a lot, better than what I could do. Still trying to find a proper font for "National Register", can't find the font "Alternate Gothic online though, at least not for free lol.

In the meantime, here's a quick prop I whipped up from the Season 2 episode, Stop the Presses. It's a picture of David Banner...lol.

8. 80sguy

80sguy Active Member

Here's the finished Press Pass. Fonts aren't 100% though (mainly the National Register, and Working press cause I couldn't find a download for it). Enjoy!

9. DavyVO

DavyVO Well-Known Member