Question inappropriate RPF Ads? (answered)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tk-Devo

I log in today to find out that all I have to do is click here for my very own "Roman Orgy"

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bootlegger137

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
From what I gather, those full width ads are generated by Google AdSense...based off of cookies in your computer. So...what have you been looking at/for? :love :lol I never get anything that good. :confused

Anyway...here's a thread in the Questions & Suggestions section that appears to address this.

http://www.therpf.com/f16/outdated-ads-113938/

Tk-Devo

From what I gather, those full width ads are generated by Google AdSense...based off of cookies in your computer. So...what have you been looking at/for? :love :lol I never get anything that good. :confused
Usually I get random prop or movie ads. But I guess i've been having too many Roman Orgies lately..

Tk-Devo

I tried to figure out what might bring that up, and I actually have no idea, if I did i'd let everyone else on the RPF know so you too could have roman orgies.

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff
Yikes! We actually have it set not to show adult content ads... not sure why that got through, unless it was due to some other site that you have been to that made them think that might interest you. Not saying that as any kind of accusation. Adsense can be really dumb sometimes.