In search of Gremlins Cocoon photos

Flagg

Sr Member
I did a search and I didn't have anything pop up on this one. Does anyone have a few good reference shots of the cocoons from gremlins? I googled it and only have a few blurry shots and I don't have the DVD in my collection. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Flagg

Hello i saw your answer and me i had the same project
create a gremlins cocon of the first movie .
I had two differents cocons of the second movie make by sacha.
But i had make my cocon of the first movie alone but dificult;
look the cocon neca foto it is more easy that the movie;
i will sent a foto of my eggs broken and closed by mail
me i ma big fan of gremlins

- - - Updated - - -

CAN YOU GIVE ME YOUR MAIL PLEASE

Here's a few screencaps. If you need more (though there isn't that many shots of the cocoons), just ask. :)

egg 1.jpg
egg 2.jpg
egg 3.jpg
egg 4.jpg

Edit: DOH! Didn't notice the date! Well, someone might find this info useful...:facepalm

I want the cocoon seen in this Glove and Boots video...

Fafa: Why are there cobwebs on it?
Mario: I dunno. Maybe we got spiders.
<both look down>

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeez, thanks a lot Doc. I just binge watched a whole day away on Glove and Boots videos. I never heard of that show before.

Jeez, thanks a lot Doc. I just binge watched a whole day away on Glove and Boots videos. I never heard of that show before.

You're welcome! I don't remember where I first saw them, since I have lots of friends on FB who are into puppetry, but someone posted a link and I've been hooked ever since. The Gremlins Blog is one of their best, but I love the fact that they haven't yet begun to follow a set formula.

Alex

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back