In Search of a 13th Doctor Trench Coat Pattern!

emiliejoelle

Hello all,

My name is Emilie, cosplayer and geek girl. I'm new here and was referred by a friend to check out these forums!

I am in love with Doctor Who, and excited for Jodie Whittaker's run as the new 13th Doctor... and I especially love her costume. I cosplayed her at the beginning of the year, using 100% thrifted clothing as pictured below:

29511694_10156315378554433_4102830019480370043_n.jpg

I had fun with this (and it was inexpensive!) but as I am making more cosplay with my sewing machine, I am itching to create a screen accurate version of her coat...

doctor-who-13th-doctor-i58007.jpgJodie_Whittaker_Hooded_Jacket__27979_zoom.jpg

My problem is, I am having the hardest time finding a trench coat pattern even close to this. If you have made this coat or at least know more than I do, I would appreciate some direction as to finding a decent pattern! I don't mind needing to make some modifications to a pattern, but I would prefer to have something closer to the shape of the coat and I am coming up empty.

Please help!!

Kind Regards,

Emilie <3

Side note... Her Universe released a replica of the coat.. but it's not completely screen accurate. I am determined to at least try to make my own! But I need help haha

Hi, did you find anything? I'm also looking. This is the best pattern I've found so far but if there's something with accurate details out there that would be better!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back