Important Costume & Prop Links

Hey all, do me a favour could you check which links are working. I'll do some background checking on the links too to find ways to update this
LunaticNic Isubomo Jmen can you offer me your assistance please. Thank you. I have made this post open so people can respond I will then create an entirely separate thread if I have the time. Currently, neck deep in my own work/situations and will require help.
Thanks in advance.

W

Hey all, do me a favour could you check which links are working. I'll do some background checking on the links too to find ways to update this
LunaticNic Isubomo Jmen can you offer me your assistance please. Thank you. I have made this post open so people can respond I will then create an entirely separate thread if I have the time. Currently, neck deep in my own work/situations and will require help.
Thanks in advance.

W
I will help, no probl. But i have a suggestion. I think - you need to be more specific for each of us, i mean tell everyone what to do. There is no need to check every segment 3 or 4 times, we need to share all work. bad explaining, but i think you got what i mean)

J:cool:

1-4 links all good, other are broken.

I was really busy at work, all in all.
Right let me prioritize something to make things more easier
Jmen - Check these and see what needs updating
So You Want To Make Or Build a Predator Costume?

A Noobs Guide To Making It

Safety Info

Complete P1 Costume Tutorial

Nick

Convention Repair Kit

Convention and Costume Companion

AVP Armor Templates

The Lair Suit Thread

Nuts -

Posting Pictures & Links

Other Links & Info

Mask Guide

The Topknot Build

Brian's Pred Suit

P1 Paint up Tutorial

I'll go around all of them and also help out.
I'll also help updating all of these threads or start a whole different thread in general. Seeing as the movie is coming up I would like to start a fresh completed costuming thread for the new members/current members. (If you don't understand what I'm saying please let me know)
In the time being I'm trying to retrieve more pepakura files so I can get the armory side of things up and running.
I'll check on the Pepakura side of things seeing as Art Andrews and I will start work on the armory as soon as I retrieve some more pepakura files.

I was really busy at work, all in all.
Right let me prioritize something to make things more easier
Jmen - Check these and see what needs updating
So You Want To Make Or Build a Predator Costume?

A Noobs Guide To Making It

Safety Info

Complete P1 Costume Tutorial

Nick

Convention Repair Kit

Convention and Costume Companion

AVP Armor Templates

The Lair Suit Thread

Nuts -

Posting Pictures & Links

Other Links & Info

Mask Guide

The Topknot Build

Brian's Pred Suit

P1 Paint up Tutorial

I'll go around all of them and also help out.
I'll also help updating all of these threads or start a whole different thread in general. Seeing as the movie is coming up I would like to start a fresh completed costuming thread for the new members/current members. (If you don't understand what I'm saying please let me know)
In the time being I'm trying to retrieve more pepakura files so I can get the armory side of things up and running.
I'll check on the Pepakura side of things seeing as Art Andrews and I will start work on the armory as soon as I retrieve some more pepakura files.
ok. tomorrow night i will have some time. results post here or p.m?

Hey Mar! :D Sorry, was just able to log in now, was out most of the day with the kids, I'll check those links now and hopefully have something for you by tomorrow :)

Cheers bro!

Bro, all the links assigned to me, i've checked, and they're all dead links/error. I'll be happy to find those links again and get them working, or whatever you think is better, just let me know what I can help with...cheers man!

^ That would be helpful, if you can find those links and get them working.
I'm working with Jmen to get the last of the Pepakura files, which I will then upload to dropbox and then place those in the armory.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back