Imperial X Wing Pilot

DocFather

IMG_20150612_175611839.jpgIMG_20150612_175507498.jpgIMG_20150612_175635327.jpgIMG_20150612_175625135.jpgIMG_20150612_175500610.jpg

IMG_20150612_175513237.jpg

What do you all think?

I like it! A fun twist on the costume. It feels like it's a little flat on the bottom half; maybe stuff some items in the thigh pockets? My first impression is that it needs some definition or something to break it up.

It feels like it's a little flat on the bottom half; maybe stuff some items in the thigh pockets?

Interesting concept. Oddly enough, it seems all the Imperial (black flight suit) variations share this trait. Imperial Crewman, TIE-Reserve, TIE-Pilot and Imperial Gunner all end their bling at the belt.

I think it would really add to the concept if you had a chest box that was similar to the current design but done in the colors of a TIE chest box (Black, some red buttons, black hose, etc...)

I think it would really add to the concept if you had a chest box that was similar to the current design but done in the colors of a TIE chest box (Black, some red buttons, black hose, etc...)
Definitely something to think about as we evolve the design. Most of this is off the shelf from various sources that I have adapted. For example the flak vest is the standard white one that I used a combination of gunmetal and metallic paint to change the colors. It turned out really well I think and has a very used look to it which I like.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back