Done / Completed Imperial Thermal Detonator

Indeed!

Update: My wife sprung a surprise basement development on me (where my workshop is) so I've been busy hauling everything into the garage for storage. Spooling up again tonight in a new location and will be printing off the shells. Once that is done, it's just some post processing on them, paint and final install. I WILL hit my June ship estimate.

Update: I'm not happy with the shells that are being produced on my 3D printer. I am upgrading them to nylon SLS printed shells, but this will mean a delay of a few weeks. I have updated the first post with this information. Price remains the same.

I've completely missed my timeline for this prop. I have the first detonator at work today and will be wiring it up with final assembly. All shells are painted, it's just a matter of sliding the guts in and doing a bit of soldering to connect the lights to the battery and soundboard.

Cranked out two over lunch, notices have been sent to the first two persons on the 1st batch listing.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back