Imperial Surplus.com? Any interactions?

Starchwreck

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Has anyone here had any dealings with Imperial Surplus? We were thinking of getting an animated Rex set from him and it looks like great stuff. I just wanted to know if anybody had done business with him.

ImperialSurplus.com

Thanks in advance!

ive got a set of kevs armour its the best out there i use my animated armour for 3 costumes
my arf trooper with kevs arf lid
aIMG_0904.jpg

GEDC0127.jpg

my animated clone grunt
100_0958.jpg

and my pilot
GEDC0100.jpg

Does anyone know how to contact Imperial Surplus? Their site says it has moved and can't find any email. I am looking for SIth Acolyte armor and had heard they made a set. Thanks.

hi guys, i hope this is still used as i have been trying to get in touch with imperial surplus about getting jedi armor made, its been over a week and i haven't heard back yet and i have sent 3 emails to the two addresses on the info section of the surplus website.
anyone know why i haven't heard back or how i can better contact them?

thanks

This thread is a bit old but my question is the same as Jimothy's. I am wondering about Jedi General Armor from Imperial Surplus. I am looking for some cheaper then star fortress productions, plus something that can hold up to star wars LARPing and accident hits from polycarbonate. If anyone know's if Imperial Surplus can make Jedi General Armor let me know.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back