imperial Spacestation

Check around on Artstation.
Several of the concept artists have posted thier work there, maybe you can ID the person and contact them that way.

So made some photos.
It is not easy to make foto
station1.jpg

station2.jpg

station3.jpg

station4.jpg

station5.jpg

Are you using a DSLR camera with a tripod? With the use of a tripod you can then alter the setting of your exposure manually i.e. aperture f 5.6 to f 11 and prolong the exposure time accordingly, hence the use for a tripod ... with the use of a higher aperture you increase the depth of field, in other words more objects within your frame become sharp. Also lay your focus somewhere between the front object and the one in the back. Personally I like to underexpose my pictures slightly ... this will give you a perfect pitch black background too.

Chaïm

hi these photos where test pics. The station (lamp) ist mounted on the ceiling of my room so i need a black background and light.. now i tested how to install the black fabric and the lights. the photos where done with a compact kamera but i will now make some with a dsrl

This model/lamp is absolutely stunning - freaking awesome work!

Ryan Church was the concept artist as far as I'm aware :)

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back