Imperial Shuttle Shelf turned out to be a landing platform

kermet

Sr Member
Okay here's another one of my crazy builds, which should have been a shelf but turned out to be more this is for the vintage Imperial Shuttle. Once I set it on there I had to do something more, because of the landing gear not being rite I had to make some of those and I am going to get my premium membership so I will be offering this landing gear as a kit as well as the service module soon I will be offering this platform as a upper deck and the whole thing I am in the process of refining all of the parts so Enjoy
IMG_0034.JPG
IMG_0035.JPG
IMG_0036.JPG
IMG_0037.JPG
IMG_0038.JPG
IMG_0039.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0041.JPG
IMG_0042.JPG
Alrighty then hope you guys enjoy

Neat but did you have to take the pics on a potato?
Yep my phone wasn't doing so much of a good job so hopefully I can do better with my next pic post I will be retaking some of these pics because I have added some new things to this project Glad you like it

Wow I didn't really think these pics was that bad after going back I can see they look like turd pics I will get some better ones because there are some new items added well O me better pics coming Thanks

Love the platform build, I've fancied doing something similar myself.
Yes and thanks I will post better pics I was hurting pretty bad that day and the lighting wasn't that great and this really takes up some space but it all turned out I'm going to refine the landing gear and the module as well as the whole thing and offer kits

Okay all my RPF friends as said here are some better pics and a couple odd ball one of my mandalorian at-st raider paint up
IMG_0138.JPG
IMG_0140.JPG
IMG_0141.JPG
IMG_0142.JPG
IMG_0143.JPG
This landing gear is made to just sit in not attached so it doesn't effect the vintage shuttle
IMG_0144.JPG
IMG_0145.JPG
IMG_0146.JPG
IMG_0148.JPG
Pics are still a bit on the bad side but its my crazy potato phone LOL
IMG_0149.JPG
IMG_0150.JPG
IMG_0151.JPG
IMG_0152.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0153.JPG
IMG_0154.JPG
IMG_0155.JPG
IMG_0156.JPG
IMG_0162.JPG
Yep my buddy gave me all the at-st to have if I painted him one up so I thought that was a cool deal to get the ones you see on the plat form and got one for my self to paint up well pics still crappy but till I get a better phone or camera it is what it is Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0148.JPG
    IMG_0148.JPG
    621.4 KB · Views: 149
Pretty awesome. You scratched the whole landing pad?
I used to have a shuttle like that rereleased in 2006. Ended up selling it and got an actual one you build from 83 I think or sometime back then. I have it hanging in flight.

Pretty awesome. You scratched the whole landing pad?
I used to have a shuttle like that rereleased in 2006. Ended up selling it and got an actual one you build from 83 I think or sometime back then. I have it hanging in flight.
Yes all scratch built took a bit of cutting, but I like it Thanks glad you like it and cool on your model somebody made a shuttle model a bit ago studio scale all resin I wish I could find another should have jumped at the chance to get that one but didn't been looking with no luck this kit is pretty big and nice Thanks again

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back