Imperial Officers cap

spidermale

Would I look like a crazy person if I got an Imperial officer or stormtrooper officers cap and just wore it like everyone else wears baseball hats? My car has t tops and I usually wear a hat to protect me from the sun, but lately Ive been thinking about picking up one of those hats...some people would get it, and some people would just think what an odd hat. What do you guys think?

I'd go for it.

I have WW2 german M43 without the eagle and death head on it and wear it all the time most just think it's a black cap.

Get comments on the M42 Para jacket more then the hat.

I wear mine around sometimes, haven't noticed anyone giving me dirty looks yet. Actually had a few people recognize it as an Imperial Officer's cap. I think it's always important to be an individual, so nothing wrong with wearing something others may find a little crazy.

I wore my cap at work... had a few people ask what it is. I wear it around the house as well. I find nothing wrong with wearing it if you feel like wearing it... go right ahead :) :thumbsup

sweet now i just gotta pick one up. I dropped capricorn armor an email about it, seeing as how im definitely not ready yet to try to sew one myself. thanks gang, i knew some people would understand.

A firend of mine has one of the old Imperial caps you used to see in Starlog back in the 80's. She wears it regularly, and if I had one of those, I would too.

<div class='quotetop'>(MasterVader @ Jun 24 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]1267395[/snapback]</div>
sweet now i just gotta pick one up. I dropped capricorn armor an email about it, seeing as how im definitely not ready yet to try to sew one myself. thanks gang, i knew some people would understand.
[/b]

Have you tried Kathy? She makes great Officer's hat... I have one of hers and I love it.

http://www.geocities.com/tkvanb/recentmissions.html

<div class='quotetop'>(SmilingOtter @ Jun 24 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]1267453[/snapback]</div>
A firend of mine has one of the old Imperial caps you used to see in Starlog back in the 80's. She wears it regularly, and if I had one of those, I would too.
[/b]
I just saw one of those on ebay. The officers disc says empire strikes back I think.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back