Imperial Officer Uniform Black Wool Finished

Shadow Duchess

Finished a set for a very patient customer and we're hoping it will be enjoyed and we wanted to share it with you as well.
Hat and pattern created by General Mayhem and construction of the jacket and pants which are lined, including a great deal of hand sewing for proper finish by yours truly.

imperial_officer_full_1.jpg

imperial_officer_full_2.jpg

imperial_officer_4.jpg

Thank you for looking and have a phenomenal day.

<div class='quotetop'>(nwjedidave @ Jul 17 2006, 04:25 PM) [snapback]1282619[/snapback]</div>
super sweeeeeeeet .

*runs to the dentist to have my new cavity filled*

NWJEDI
dave
[/b]

:lol Thanks for that, nice to know that we can elicit such a response.
:D

<div class='quotetop'>(jadedskies @ Jul 17 2006, 05:52 PM) [snapback]1282681[/snapback]</div>
That looks super sharp. Nicely tailored. My pennies can't keep up with all the super costumes you do. :)

jen
[/b]

:$
Ah well, thank you very kindly. My hands would love a break for a few days but, that is not happening :)
It's nice to see our work is appreciated.

<div class='quotetop'>(GeneralMayhem @ Jul 17 2006, 09:42 PM) [snapback]1282802[/snapback]</div>
Damn...

I look so tired in that picture.

:rolleyes

lol

~ GM
[/b]

You ham on a roll. :p
You've been working a great many hours and staying up super late of course you're tired.

WOW. That looks fantastic. Most impressive Imperial costume I've ever seen. I may have to drop you a PM... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup

<div class='quotetop'>(TK-326 @ Jul 27 2006, 04:26 PM) [snapback]1289009[/snapback]</div>
That is beautiful work. Some day I will approach you about a similar project.
[/b]

I'm very flattered and will look forward to it.
Thank you, very much for the compliment just email or pm me with any questions you may have.
:)

<div class='quotetop'>(Funky Jedi @ Jul 27 2006, 05:58 PM) [snapback]1289072[/snapback]</div>
WOW. That looks fantastic. Most impressive Imperial costume I've ever seen. I may have to drop you a PM... :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
[/b]

:$
Well thank you kindly.
I'll look forward to that PM and will be glad to help you out if you want an Imperial costume but I won't make you a pair of giant underpants unless you model them as they were intended. :p

<div class='quotetop'>(Kara-El @ Aug 1 2006, 10:02 PM) [snapback]1292196[/snapback]</div>
One of the best that I have seen. Love the black better than the gray. :D
[/b]

:D Thank you so much, it was the customer that requested the black specifically so, we were happy to comply.
I'm glad to see people happy with our work.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back