Limited Run Imperial Knight lightsaber - Accurately detailed and sized

dday

Sr Member
Saber run is done but there are still a couple on hand.

The Imperial Knight is constructed from 6061 T6 aluminium, finished in both a high lustre, polished finish and black anodising. The hilt features a fully removable shroud, hiding a section for a full CRYSTAL REVEAL! Discreet (tactile) switch holes keeps the install easy, without disturbing the accuracy of the hilt.
Dimensions: 315mm L x 35mm OD x 25.4mm (1") ID.
GOTH 3Designs has been kind enough to take on the task of providing you with some crystal reveal awesomeness, and to make your install a blast!

Pricing:
www.phoenixprops.net

1x Imperial Knight hilt.
1x Copper heatsink.
1x Collectors Box.
1x Imperial-style stand.
1x Plaque

Pre-order here: https://goo.gl/forms/JoxYpjrUOVeJ6DAe2

yDh29mB.jpg
OBXQY8a.jpg
GWPOHxD.jpg
b5si23d.jpg
ejzPiwy.jpg
AZOHUZ5.jpg
VddgBSH.jpg
W8RVVrZ.jpg

Cheers!
Lewis & Derrek

yDh29mB.jpg

OBXQY8a.jpg

GWPOHxD.jpg

b5si23d.jpg

ejzPiwy.jpg

AZOHUZ5.jpg

VddgBSH.jpg

W8RVVrZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump! The orders have been coming in, it's been a great response and we're still on track to begin machining very soon with deliveries coming towards the mid of Jan. Sign up now to get the best prices and additional bonus items.

I'm so glad I already pre-ordered what a great price and super clean design and all the extras to boot I'm actually surprised there not long sold out! Great work as always can't wait to add this one to my collection thanks guys.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

For a limited time this week, and MAYBE next, I'm offering a discount in my shop of an additional 10% off anything I'm selling there. Even on top of already discounted/sale items. So if you've been waiting to pick one of these up, this could be your chance.

www.phoenixprops.net to order and use the code PPCYBER10

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back