Imperial Armory E-11 Stormtrooper Blaster has arrived!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by Bryancd, May 21, 2012.

1. Bryancd

Bryancd Master Member

And all I can say is WOW! I believe this is the first E-11 they have delivered to a customer and I can't say enough about how great the product is and how terrific it was to work with John and his crew. He was very communicative, followed up with me frequently as the project was coming together, and delivered exactly what was promised. I really terrific resin and metal E-11 replica with a great lucite stand, numbered plaque, and certificate of authenticity (nice touch!).

The vaster has a wonderful weight to it, not too light but not over the top heavy like a real sterling. The resin parts feel super solid, casting is free of imperfections or bubbles, and the metal parts had really pull it all together. The bolt even pulls back a few inches, a very cool play feature for an otherwise static piece. I am so very happy with this and for the price, this is an amazing package deal.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

enrico likes this.
  2. Jonny B

Jonny B Active Member

Thanks for the praise Bryan!

Yes, we've been gearing up for this for a long time now and we're finally selling the "80% Resin" version now. The first 100 will be the "Stormtrooper Hero", each one numbered with it's own tag and ID plate.
    I'll do a much more detailed write-up in the JY for Wedsday but here's what you really want to know, price is $375.00 and that includes shipping to all "Lower 48" States.
    That is an RPF Member price ONLY.

3. andyoda

andyoda New Member

One of the best I've seen to date. Well done mate!

4. GF

GF Sr Member

Double post sorry!

5. GF

GF Sr Member

Fantastic job!

I love the hero version with all the little details, are the add on parts casted from original found parts?

BTW nice touch with the counter display numbers matching the serial #

Gerardo

6. gizmo

gizmo Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wow that's really fantastic. The small details are amazing!!

Ben

7. PicasoX

PicasoX Active Member

I have the number 001 with the COA and the stand hand signed by all the crew.
    It is a prized in my collection, great model, what happened to you guys? is there more than 3? I thought you guys would hit the big time with this model.

8. jkno

jkno Master Member

The blaster looks very cool! It has some sharp details on it and the stand is fabulous. I also like the scope and its lenses. The only things that are not perfect are the missing bayonet lug (no big deal though), the (phone) wires on the Hengstler (too curly, and IMO an E-11 looks better without them) and the numbers on the counter's back (too big). Otherwise a superb blaster.

Curious if there'd be the stand available for sale separately, I might be interested in one for my Pugman.

9. Clutch

Clutch Master Member

Never mind the fact that this thread was started two years ago...

10. The Schlitzie

The Schlitzie Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Sigh...I got all excited when I saw this thread pop up, and then realized how old it was. :confused

enrico likes this.
  11. jkno

jkno Master Member

It happens.

12. enrico

enrico Well-Known Member

Sigh..me too...:cry

:confused

13. PicasoX

PicasoX Active Member

Just found this old thread. I am the owner of blaster number 1. Over the years I eventually had a real sterling version built and I have decided to put this one up for sale. I will be porting it to eBay within a week I still have the COA but I'm keeping the stand.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  14. Clutch

Clutch Master Member

You sir, are a pillar of the community...

Scott D likes this.