Immortan Joe - Mad Max: Fury Road

auzorann

I've been working on this Immortan Joe mask for a little while now. It's getting close to being finished so I thought I would post a few pictures of the process.

After not doing anything with this since that first casting I thought I would do a test paint today and see how it was going to go. I'm not happy with the silver but maybe it'll look better once it's weathered. If not, I'll have to try something else. I think the rest of the paint works. I still need to finish the teeth though.

I finally got the strap worked out. I think I was over thinking it. It turned out to be stupidly simple even though it's not entirely accurate. It'll work just as well though.

I changed the hose connectors a bit. The hoses will now sit flush with the rest of the connector instead of sitting above it.

I was finally able to get a couple finished. I need to buy more hoses but I plan on doing several of these very soon.

IMG_2517.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back