Imaginarium Art 1:2 Scale Iron Man Mark XVII Heartbreaker Statue

Brent M

Sr Member
Not sure if this belongs in this section of the forum, but I figured Iron Man fans might want to check it out. It's the 1:2 scale Mark XVII Heartbreaker statue from Imaginarium Art. Only 448 were made and they're not supposed to be available in the U.S., but I was able to get my hands on one. This thing is unbelievably impressive in person. It's stands almost 45" tall and it dwarfs my Sideshow Mark III LSF 1:2 statue in comparison. Sorry I only have these crappy cell phone pics, but hopefully they will at least give you an idea of how impressive this piece actually looks in person.

20150805_152954.jpg

20150805_152955.jpg

20150805_153253.jpg

20150805_153318.jpg

20150805_153306.jpg

Wow Brent! That is super cool!

I've had my eye on these for awhile now too. I didn't realize they were shipping.

Wish I had the room for more stuff!

hows the paint work? On par with a Sideshow piece?

Wow Brent! That is super cool!

I've had my eye on these for awhile now too. I didn't realize they were shipping.

Wish I had the room for more stuff!

hows the paint work? On par with a Sideshow piece?

Hey Brad,

I just lucked into finding out that Secret Compass could actually get IA stuff as I didn't think anyone imported their statues into the U.S. I was originally going to get the Mark VII Avengers statue, but as soon as I saw this one with the pose and all of the LED lighting I opted for it instead. I think I made the right choice because it's a truly impressive piece in person.

As for the paint, there's no comparison between it and Sideshow. This thing looks like it was hand painted by a professional while most of Sideshow's stuff these days looks like it was done by an 8 year old. I do have the SS Mark III 1:2 statue and the paint on it isn't bad, but this new IA statue is still better in every way. I think when we finally get our 1:1 Mark III statues done I'll sell the Sideshow half scale, but that may be a while so for now I'm holding on to it. ;)

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back