Imaginarium Art 1:2 Scale Iron Man Mark XVII Heartbreaker Statue

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by Brent M, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Brent M

Brent M Sr Member

Not sure if this belongs in this section of the forum, but I figured Iron Man fans might want to check it out. It's the 1:2 scale Mark XVII Heartbreaker statue from Imaginarium Art. Only 448 were made and they're not supposed to be available in the U.S., but I was able to get my hands on one. This thing is unbelievably impressive in person. It's stands almost 45" tall and it dwarfs my Sideshow Mark III LSF 1:2 statue in comparison. Sorry I only have these crappy cell phone pics, but hopefully they will at least give you an idea of how impressive this piece actually looks in person.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

RacerMachX likes this.
  2. darthwhitey

darthwhitey Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Wow Brent! That is super cool!

I've had my eye on these for awhile now too. I didn't realize they were shipping.

Wish I had the room for more stuff!

hows the paint work? On par with a Sideshow piece?

3. Brent M

Brent M Sr Member

Hey Brad,

I just lucked into finding out that Secret Compass could actually get IA stuff as I didn't think anyone imported their statues into the U.S. I was originally going to get the Mark VII Avengers statue, but as soon as I saw this one with the pose and all of the LED lighting I opted for it instead. I think I made the right choice because it's a truly impressive piece in person.

As for the paint, there's no comparison between it and Sideshow. This thing looks like it was hand painted by a professional while most of Sideshow's stuff these days looks like it was done by an 8 year old. I do have the SS Mark III 1:2 statue and the paint on it isn't bad, but this new IA statue is still better in every way. I think when we finally get our 1:1 Mark III statues done I'll sell the Sideshow half scale, but that may be a while so for now I'm holding on to it. ;)