IM Question

GL 2814

Sorry guys, I am new here so if this is a bothersome question I do apologize. Let me start by saying that I am amazed at the work I am seeing here and it has inspired me to try some of this myself. I have tried to read all the noob forums that I could but still not sure about a couple things.
I am using the IM Robo files for the Mk 4 and 6 armor (amazing by the way, thanks). My question is on the scaling. I see Robo's is set to 25.411754.
I am 6'4", 215 lbs. Not sure if i calculated the correct scale or not and don't want to print a lot till I am sure (so my wife doesn't kill me). Can anyone please tell me what I should enter into my scale to print?

scaling is a bit of trial and error, sometimes you just have to build the part, if it does not fit scale it up and rebuild, also work on one part at a time, you dont want to print out a bunch of pieces and find out the scale is wrong, as well some parts may fit at a certain scale but others need to be scaled up or down, as i found that the arms and legs fit at stock scale but abs/cod chest and back needed to be scaled up a bit on my build

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back