I'm not a virgin anymore...well kind of.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Darkindestod

He's my very first pred mask. This will be part of what I like to call my "Dragonfire pred"...the dragonfire description will be more present in the armor I'll be making for it, but I made sure there is a decent red coloring to it to add to it all.

Major props to Termokk for making this P1. Excellent in every aspect. I cried tears of joy when I got it...and I'm not ashamed to say that I made love to it. Twice. And probably again later tonight. I'm not a virgin anymore...as far as having just one piece goes anyway.
Photo0052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

drewscott5

my first pred was from him as well i love the thing....it fits sooooo good when foam filled
waitin for the dreads now, cant wait