im no scott marshall

thicky ricardo

hello pred peeps,like it says im gonna take a stab at a P1 sculpt,i wish i was as talented as scott,maybe one day,lol ,any who here are some pics

pred11111.th.jpg
pred1.th.jpg
pred11.th.jpg
pred1111.th.jpg
pred111.th.jpg

Looks pretty damn good Dude! Very impressive. You are well on your way to nailing it! Just give the sculpt its due time, Do not rush it. That is a big mistake people make, they get all excited and rush what should be a slow process.

Do yourself a favor tho and don't compare yourself to anyone else.

meangene summed it up great! Your P1 is coming along great, I really like how aggressive it looks with the eyebrows and the overall shape is exact. I have to agree with gene again, try not to compare yourself to another. We all sculpt differently. It's hard not to compare. Doing my Falconer bio, I compared myself to hez and biohunter. In the end, a few members said the same thing....everyone is at a different experience level and sculpt our own ways. Actually, it adds a personal flair to the sculpt too.

Good Luck!

why copy anybody else? Scott's great at what he does and you're evidently rockin it your own style. Looks great, sir!

Thanks for all the compliments guys, I appreciate, just giving mad props to Scott that's all , but I should have some updates here soon enough

sorry i didnt get any updated pics with all the detail before i molded it,but my latex pulls should be the same quality so when i pull some ill take some pics,thanks for lookin

pred1h.th.jpg
pred2j.th.jpg.png
pred3.th.jpg.png
pred4l.th.jpg
pred5u.th.jpg
pred6.th.jpg

hello heres one of the first pulls alittle damage on the lip area,and im testing different color scemes in the other pics, not quit happy with this particular paint up but thats why it was a tester,lol ,im gonna cast a few more and find which paint i like better

hl1w.th.jpg
hl2u.th.jpg
hl6.th.jpg
hl5m.th.jpg
hl4tn.th.jpg
hl3r.th.jpg
hl9h.th.jpg
hl7.th.jpg
hl10m.th.jpg
hl8l.th.jpg

right on thickey,......lookin pretty bad-ass if ya ask me,.....
makes me wanna go back to mine and work on this and that,.....

awesome paint up too man,.....glad to see ya took the time to focus on each dot ........
every so often i see a rushed one ,....

keep it up man,....

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back