I'm Making a Prequel to AVPR

MProjects

Sr Member
I came up with a great idea for my Predator movie i'm working on as a few of you guys may know of.
I'm officially working on a prequel to AVPR showing Wolf's past and how he got the Alien acid burn on the side of his face on a different system as well as tracing the source back to LV-426. The home as we know it of the original Aliens. Now that i have my Sony Vegas Movie Studio Software for Special Effects it should turn out pretty well.

Let me know what you guys think

And don't worry...it won't have bad lighting like in AVPR

Last edited:
sounds awesome mate I agree with usurper though about the alien home world you could set it though on the wolfs home world
the predator planet now that would be wicked good luck with it buddy

Hi Lee, yeah i just realised how i worded that lol, defo didn't mean it was their actual planet just where we know they came from.

Cheers guys

Last edited:
good man :p

Personally do not think the Pred homeworld would work, i mean the Planet IS the preds homeworld, IE full of preds, and wolf gets ****ed up in his own backyard?

Remember what you have to work with also, PLANET EARTH, OR it could take place on board a ship ( interior to look like a space ship ) easy assuming you can find a space big enough to use.

good luck anyway

Think a prequel about Wolf will prob be about his trial, on how he becomes blooded i assume? Might be good storyline prob cus of the fact that wolf is prob the best thing that came out of the AVP franchise. GL with it

The thing i was always interested in for a new AVP story would be a proper hunt. As in a tribe group of preds of the meanest badasses that go hunt for a queen. Think ive read that somewhere and would prob be the only thing i like to see if they ever make another AVP.

Think a prequel about Wolf will prob be about his trial, on how he becomes blooded i assume? Might be good storyline prob cus of the fact that wolf is prob the best thing that came out of the AVP franchise. GL with it

The thing i was always interested in for a new AVP story would be a proper hunt. As in a tribe group of preds of the meanest badasses that go hunt for a queen. Think ive read that somewhere and would prob be the only thing i like to see if they ever make another AVP.

Funny u said that cuz i am actually doing that kind of story but 4 predators are looking for their 5 lost young bloods and a Space Jockey planet that the Aliens have taken over on beacuse they went on their first hunt and haven't had contact with them for 3 weeks. And they basically run into a huge trap causing loads of chaos.

I agree with the guys about not doing the movie on Wolf's homeworld.However you could do it on a planet unknow to movie fans.Also I think it would be quite cool to see him go up against a queen,but prior to engaging the queen he received some scars from a couple warriors in the process.Thank you about the lighting,that is the one thing I can't stand about the AVP movies,the lighting just sucks.I mean my god it is like you have to watch the movie in a pitch black room just so your eyes can adjust to see.

Looking forward to it,Daren

I agree with the guys about not doing the movie on Wolf's homeworld.However you could do it on a planet unknow to movie fans.Also I think it would be quite cool to see him go up against a queen,but prior to engaging the queen he received some scars from a couple warriors in the process.Thank you about the lighting,that is the one thing I can't stand about the AVP movies,the lighting just sucks.I mean my god it is like you have to watch the movie in a pitch black room just so your eyes can adjust to see.

Looking forward to it,Daren

I agree with them too it won't work out very well cuz the Predators can easily over run the Aliens and kill them all...
And no problem, i didn't find the lighting frustrating much only in the sewers scene and the hospital scene the most in AVPR
i just want to help people see it better and cheers for everyone who replied :p

So is this gonna be with stop-motion, or...? I mean, if you can get the right lighting and really use SVP to the best of its capabilities, you could have a rockin' film! \m/

I've always wanted to see someone "connect the dots" so to speak regarding the Space Jockeys.
There are those theories like the derelict ship on LV426 was a bomber (I dig this) using the Xenos as a Biological weapons, or they were in transit to deliver the eggs to the Predators themselves and one got loose on the ship and crashed on LV426.

I totally agree with Usurper on not focusing on the Wolf's homeworld, but maybe a few shots of it for sure.

You have a whole galaxy for locations and plot points, my friend.
I need some practice with enviornment concepts, I would be happy to put some ideas on paper.

I've always wanted to see someone "connect the dots" so to speak regarding the Space Jockeys.
There are those theories like the derelict ship on LV426 was a bomber (I dig this) using the Xenos as a Biological weapons, or they were in transit to deliver the eggs to the Predators themselves and one got loose on the ship and crashed on LV426.

I totally agree with Usurper on not focusing on the Wolf's homeworld, but maybe a few shots of it for sure.

You have a whole galaxy for locations and plot points, my friend.
I need some practice with enviornment concepts, I would be happy to put some ideas on paper.

In fact Ridley Scott might be showing us what happened to the Space Jockey ship in ALIEN for a Prequel i think it should be really good. I will be showing shots of the Predator homeworld for sure, possibly at the start i have some ideas written down at the moment for some planets.

Blade3327: Yes indeed it will be in stop-motion but in some shots there will be me in my suit for pretty much things i can't do with the figure lol

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back