Question I'm back baby!

robn1

Master Member
Howdy folks! I got locked out earlier today, so I followed the suggestion to create a second account. Hope this is Kosher.

So, what's been happenin' lately :confused

hey i am back too

i feel kind of responsible for the recent trouble here and members getting deleted, so i offer my apologise's for that

is there any chance of having my access back to the Premium and OT forums please

many thanks

Simon formerly Supa Troop

Simon, welcome back man. Don't apologise! Only a few disapproving appeaseniks have dared raise their heads so far; to the rest of us you're a legend.

Mirax is posting updates for Art as he and the others are flat out patching the site etc. They've had to put restoring nuked accounts down the priority list but WILL get to it. You should be able to get into the OT before long hopefully, two or three of the others are already back.

hey i am back too

i feel kind of responsible for the recent trouble here and members getting deleted, so i offer my apologise's for that

is there any chance of having my access back to the Premium and OT forums please

many thanks

Simon formerly Supa Troop

Welcome back, brother Simon! :thumbsup

I dispatched an email for you, so hang tight until it can be acted upon.

Welcome back Simon! And don't apologize, I've never been more proud of myself :lol

Of course my actions were nothing compared to what you have done for the cause, kudos sir :thumbsup

No problem on the accounts, other matters are more important. I'm sure they'll make things right when they can.

Welcome back Simon! And don't apologize, I've never been more proud of myself :lol

Of course my actions were nothing compared to what you have done for the cause, kudos sir :thumbsup

No problem on the accounts, other matters are more important. I'm sure they'll make things right when they can.

They're working on it. But trying to get things locked down first.

If anyone is aware of any other nuked accounts besides the "RPF-5" (Boot, Supa, Robn, General, and Benhs) let me know ASAP.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back