*** If you've paid for Premium but are seeing ads, post here ***

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

BRRogers

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Current site build.
I’m on mobile.

As a premium member I’m getting a ton of ads!
Just wanted to report my findings... pretty sure that’s not intentional

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thorssoli

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Add me to the list of people having this problem. Payment went through two days ago. Premium badge is gone and ads are everywhere.

Upvote 0

Snow Builder

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Good morning. I had a charge on my card renewing my Premium membership, but I'm seeing ads on all pages.

I've logged out and back in, as well as cleared my cache, but the ads remain.

Can someone check to see what's going on?

Upvote 0

Trooper_trent

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I started seeing ads the other day and I've been Premium for years. Interesting.
1587666967978.png

Upvote 0

Gator Fett

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm not seeing adds, but I can't list some items for sale in the JY.

EDIT: I'm not seeing my premium member badge. My subscription just renewed, so that may be the issue.

Upvote 0

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
My turn - Premium renewal processed on 15 August but now no longer showing me as Premium and all the ads are showing. Might just be because it happened over the weekend?...

Dan

Upvote 0

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
seeing ad's and my premium badge is gone. paid for a years premium subscription. also had to reset the "dark" style a couple days ago and re-log in... any info helpful. thanks, Funboy

Upvote 0

Montagar

Legendary Member
Community Staff
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
seeing ad's and my premium badge is gone. paid for a years premium subscription. also had to reset the "dark" style a couple days ago and re-log in... any info helpful. thanks, Funboy
I will forward your issue to the person that handles the Premium Memberships.

Upvote 0

Art Andrews

Community Owner
Community Staff

For some reason, your payment is showing as "pending" in Paypal until 04/28. That is the cause for the delay. Sorry for the issue it is causing.

Upvote 0

funboy1013xx

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
o.k. I had to cancel payment and re-do it?. not sure what's up with paypal at the moment... been having problems with fee bay and other payments not going thru with paypal. very frustrating..

Upvote 0

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.