If you were to buy a resin printer today...

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

star-art

Sr Member
I have a Form 2, BRAND NEW still in the box -- unopened and never used -- and I'm seriously thinking of selling it on. I know it's a fantastic machine that just works. I'm just moving in a different direction and want something bigger as well.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

janglesworthy

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I bought an epax x10 and x1-n-dj. I got them because they were solid metal and built like tanks compared to the other printers. Print quality is 2 parts one is the printer and the other is person driving the printer. You can give 5 people the same printer/resin/file and get 5 different results. So quality of the machine is what I look at first. At the end of the day the small printers are 300 or less so your not wasting too much money if you decided to stop using it.

I also just bought a uniz IBEE and have it coming in a few days, their resin and new light system is producing some amazing prints. They do have a steeper learning curve with their soft resin and the slicing software work around seems to be annoying.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.