If you could have a Mythbusters screen used prop?

oooooh, good question. so much cool stuff.

buster's head?

a ballistics gel Jamie or Adam head.

Kari Byron? :love

Originally posted by Gytheran@Feb 2 2006, 11:25 AM
A T-shirt.

Wait-a-sec... I already do... well sorta :lol
[snapback]1174452[/snapback]​
Damn you, Joe.. :lol I was going to say "Adam's Toys 4 Big Boys" t-shirt. ;)

- Gabe

Originally posted by Prop Runner+Feb 2 2006, 01:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prop Runner @ Feb 2 2006, 01:35 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Gytheran
@Feb 2 2006, 11:25 AM
A T-shirt.

Wait-a-sec... I already do... well sorta :lol
[snapback]1174452[/snapback]​
Damn you, Joe.. :lol I was going to say "Adam's Toys 4 Big Boys" t-shirt. ;)

- Gabe
[snapback]1174459[/snapback]​
[/b]

I figured. :)

It was just the first thing that came to mind. :lol

The laser cut R2-D2 dome seen in the background on some episodes

courtesy of the R2-Builders ;) Not only is it screen used on Mythbusters but screen used in EP3 as well (R4-P17's demise)

if they could ever find it again, that cannonball that was made for the "overnight cannon".

it was one of the cooler props on the show :)

chris

Adam's R-2 unit. :lol

But hey, I would be happy with the Mythbuster credit cards.

I would not mind hanging the steel mythbusters sign in the workshop though...

well I have a unique opportunity to hook up with something screen used direct from the show, and I have been offered a prop that will air on an episode in a few months that will feature something to do with holding flatulance in a container.

What I really wan't though is a resin cast of Adams head from the mold they use to do ballistics gel casts from. To me that would be super cool.

It's a show where they take some "myth" and try to prove or disprove it. For example, they had a show that went through the major scenes of Jaws and tried to prove if what happened in the movie could happen in real life (i.e. could a Great White really swim into a shark cage hard enough to bust it open, or could you blow a shark up by feeding it a container of gas and then shooting the container). Most of the people on the show (if not all) have Special Effects backgrounds, so they have the ability to create some fun stuff.

And they REALLY like ballistics gel.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back