If P2 Elder had a Bio

mothmonty

Sr Member
After watching P2 yesterday, I got to wondering what the Elder's Bio would look like. This is of course purely speculative, but may be fun. So if he had a Bio what do you think it would look like an why? I have to think about it for a minute or two

elder_bio_04.jpg

elder_bio_04.jpg

hell no, no way the P2 elder would be seen with a chav AVP elder bio :rolleyes:

but then again have no idea what his bio would look like hehe, no wait i do , it would look........................... old

I think it would look identical to the P1 but with maybe trible detail painted on with blood. Maybe even cracked in some areas do to the amount of battles hes been in. It also could look like the Gort bio in a way.

Something like this? It's had silver metal rub applied since this pic which highlights how much I messed it up...I need to rub it down a little though. Get some more of the brown/black showing through. :rolleyes:

IMG_2456.jpg.gif

IMG_2456.jpg.gif

Hez your work rocks! I never got a chance to see the comic, so thanks for the post Akisha. Well now there is no guess work, Elder wore a stylized P1. The crown piece had a bit more of a lip that the movie P1.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back