If George Lucas knew about this site.....

Mr Webber

Master Member
Would he feel better or worse about himself? Im thinking he would feel pretty good as there is just sooo much stuff just about him the fact that its all mostly negative would wash over. It appears for better or worse that his legacy will last through the ages.

There is a chance that GL does know about this site because a few of our members worked either directly together with him, currently work for him or his company ;)

So since we did not hear anything negative from him he very likely does not really care. Or he does and compensates the low blows by dating models, buying new and vintage sports cars or simply through hitting the everwhining fanboys where it really hurts them the most by releasing new version after new version.

I am sure he knows about it, and I am pretty sure he cries himself to sleep on a giant bed made of money knowing that we dislike some changes he makes to his movies.

:)

Chris

He has known about this site for many many years. No worries, for the most part he has been very friendly minded in regards to the membership here.

No, he would have HAD us killed.

Or he may have hired a Russian hacker in an attempt to take over our site. If you think about it, the takeover of the domain and the setting up of the fake site seems so similar to the Trade Federation situation in The Phantom Menace.

Just kidding, of course. :lol

He is biding his time, waiting for the moment he will go back and digitally edit all of the light saber hilts in the original trilogy into Anakin ROTS versions just to **** with us :lol:lol:lol.

I am guessing he likely sort of shakes his head thinking :confused.

Wasn't he the hacker?! ;)

EDIT: was just a joke.

You know, there are only so many sites that have impassioned discussions about all this stuff. But the latest "Greedo shot first" controversy is all over the internet. It's like it's some kind of viral way to get people pumped up about caring for the movies again.

I'm sure this is an easy site for anyone there to stake out, but, you know what: it doesn't matter. He can do what he wants with his movies and will never come across as a bad guy. The movies are all positively received overall. It'd be nice to know he's listening to the stuff going on here, but I'd hope he's working on revitalizing his movie career with non-blockbuster movies that mean something to him again!

Last edited:
Can't somebody combine all these Lucas threads....for all the Lucas talk that's going on, the movie thread section is being over run by GEORGE LUCAS!!!

I think it would be a massive stretch to think he would or has ever visited here, i mean why would he? To look at replicas of the originals sitting across his desk? If he did it would only be the result of some self loathing issue and not for inspiration. Theres no shortage of people outside his door that would praise him. He has his people across any site along these lines but i bet they arent looking for people for and against the changes to his work.

Im interested in what his state of mind would be if he did spend some time within these cyberwalls.
Could be a little something there for everyone, if you know what i mean:rolleyes

Club Obi Wan?

EDIT. Just googed it........but thats an Indy site, until four im thinking no one has a problem with that series.

Last edited:
Can't somebody combine all these Lucas threads....for all the Lucas talk that's going on, the movie thread section is being over run by GEORGE LUCAS!!!

Yeah, and then can we have a Mike Leigh thread? Or an Antonioni thread? I'd start one but it'd be a ghost town.

So, yeah, Lucas needs to blah blah blah....

If George visits this site...... Please , please George can I have a job to ACCURATELY fix up the archives and sort out all the ref pix for the sake of film history. I know you got em somewhere and they really need to be categorized not only so we can build better props/models but for future generations dammit.

Ps if you let me do it I'll give you a kidney or something.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back