If AVP had AVPR'S gore,would it have been a hit?

I thought this video was interesting being since this is a review thread I thought this would be suitable to post it here.
Review_Alien_vs_Predator.gif
lol it probably would have been but I just wished for once they would show it from the predators view instead of the damn humans. Since the preds are the coolest creatures in the movie!

As terrible as AVPR was... I can't help but love the wolf predator. He himself was awesome. How he acted, they really played his role out right, regardless of the rest of the terrible movie

As terrible as AVPR was... I can't help but love the wolf predator. He himself was awesome. How he acted, they really played his role out right, regardless of the rest of the terrible movie

You & 95% of the members on the board think exactly the same thing, Elite. There's no doubt, lighting, script, actual people acting were terrible. The Predator was the real star & the real hero of this movie. And to bluntly answer the question - No. Gore would not have made this movie better. A better EVERYTHING except Ian Whyte & the concept of the Wolf, would have made this better.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back