identify my mask

carpe noctem

i purchased this mask here on the lair and i was Wondering if you guys can tell me about it. most of u guys are good identifiying who makes what here... here are few pics. who made it and what pred it is unless is a one of a kind. it came with the dreads when i purchased it so i love it, i just wanna know

it looks as if the past owner didn't cleaned up the tusks and just put them there;resin flash and all.
But you can always take them off and cut the excess of the resin and put them back on.

they actually kind of look like the tusks from a pred-skull kit. Was going to use them (minus the exposed bone) on that Grusderk mask. (hated his teeth)

not sure who's it is but Its definitely not a jaqthelad.
i've just purchased his new sculpt actually, it looks pretty sweet.
he's fillin it for me & addin the dreads but i shall post pics up when i get it.

im gonna take em out and grind off the excess and leave the teeth only... i dont know what a jaqthelad mask looks like but i guess it will do for now... they cut the quills off , i bought some and will install them on in a few days!!! thanks for you info guys .. .Roninpred i gonna just do that , take em off and reintall them. thanks again guys

looks a lot like jaqthelads alright.. the tusks are ***** tho... whoever put them in never trimmed the excess of them... so he looks like he needs a trip tp the dentist bad

not sure jon.. he has an elder on ebay at the moment. but thats closed mouth... as in the teeth are closed and mandibles are open..

ok, ok who sells teeth?? anyone?? please send me some info where i can get them.... by the way guys >>>> the teeth from this mask dont look like they were accidental. they look like they are supposed to be that way or something. as i look at them closely the part between the teeth and the mask has grooves on it like the were casted to be like extensions or something.. they still coming out today!!!i hope i dont damage my mask while taking them out and reinstall them... thanks for your comments keep em coming... here are the teeth after i took em out... the closest pic i can get.. tell me if u guys still think thats extra resin from casting or they are ment to be that long

Its a mander P1 for shure, but the guy u bought it from ruined it with the teeth.
i took them off and put different teeth on it. does it look any better????? ps my dreads are coming ooff ,what do i use for glue to fix them ??here are old and new teeth pics please advise!!!

Anyone know what Mask this is?

site1079.jpg.png

site1079.jpg.png

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back