Ideas For Model Skulpt?

Davisa16

im thinking of starting to sculpt a model pred (coz my mum wont let me buy one...yet she'll let me buy full sized pred stuff...wierd) just wondering if anyone had some ideas on poses ect. ive got a brief idea of armour ect from some sketches ive done a little while ago but i need some help with inspiration. im realetively good at things like this when i put my mind to it so any ideas should be fine. (as long as ya know people do go suggesting predators doing backflips and handstands stuff like that) ill probably make it out of some form of salt dough to start with and then take a mould or just use some of my top secret non breakage methods so i dont have to bother myself with bad casts ect. :p

hmm i may need to make both of these....noow what happened to those old dolls that i had...mwahhahahahahahahaaaa (theyre gonna be transformed...or have limbs cut of either way)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back