Ideal Height/Weight for Spidey (ADDED MY PICS. Now Add yours!)

El Fett

Sr Member
I'm sure there's been threads about this before but I figured with ASM coming out soon and Andrew Garfield having a completely different body-type than Maguire, I thought I'd ask:

What is the ideal heigh/weight for Spidey?

And to the current Spidey costumers out there - What is your height/weight?

I'm trying to get back into Spidey Shape and this will help me in my goal setting. Thanks ya'll :)

Feel free to post your own pics (or ideal spidey look) for inspiration.

Last edited:
Re: Ideal Height/Weight for Spidey

basicly spiderman is somewere in betwean ottermode and athletic.
because this shows he is quick and slender but also strong.

the ideal hight would be anywere in betwean 1.70 Meters and 1.85 meters because the same with parcour the bigger the more dificult tricks and flips will get.
but dude just train how you want to.
id advise swimming you train y our core and everything connected to it ;)

What ever it is I can pretty much guarantee I'm not it:

spidy.jpg

lol

I'm planning to do a spidey build for halloween this year, and I'm 5'11", 150 lbs with a 28" waist. Hopefully I look ok, and not too scrawny; I had shoulder surgery, so there's a pretty solidly defined limit to how hard I can actually work out. Thankfully I'm lean as heck, so it won't take too much extra muscle to get in the right range. Probably going to look like this version of Spidey:

ibH0Wm.jpg

Personally, I'm closer to the Tobey Maguire dimensions right now but I do notice the new spidey being waaay slimmer. Not sure If I'll be able to nail down that look. I'm still going to try to get slimmer though, since I can't really control my height...

I guess it depends on how accurate you want to get and if its to the movie or the comic book in general. I'd say 5'10 and a muscular lean 170lbs.

Here's where I currently stand. I feel I still want to lose another 10 pounds or so and try to get a little more lean and defined...

IMAG1132-1.jpg

IMAG1130-1.jpg

CIMG6848.JPG

Especially as I get ready for my new ASM suit ;)

IMAG1141-1-1.jpg

Any other spidey care to put up some pics of their own physique in costume? Even if it's not there, I'm curious to see where ya'll are at.

I'll see if I can't snap some current pics in my Spidey4fun. Right now I'm at 5' 11 1/2" and about 179 pounds with somewhere around 12% BF and 15 1/2" biceps. Pretty close to exactly where I want to be (want to drop 2% BF and add another 5 pounds muscle).

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back