ID these display cases?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

3DImpact

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
From this thread:

Amazing collections and display ideas

I found this image showing some display cases I really like:

170417896_2210309935769505_8533109692406116518_n.jpg

The ones lined up side-by-side along the bottom. I'm searching around the web, but does anyone have a firm ID on these? I'd like to get these same ones if I can find them and if they are not some custom design. Actually, anything close would be great...

Thanks!

Dan

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Runner

Sr Member
Ikea Besta's with Tombo doors. The Tombo doors are discontinued in a lot of countries including the USA. Ive read recently that you can still get them in Germany though. They are called Fiskviken there I believe?

iCEM4N

Correctly!

Unfortunately the Fiskviken doors have already been removed from the IKEA Catalog in here in Germany :(

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.