ICONS Pulse Rifle score

Arlington Beech

Sr Member
Ok, so I have the NERF one, thought that would be the only one I could get away with owning price wise…and then this popped up on Facebook Marketplace for $50!

These things are hefty! No moving parts, the counter is a dummy, but so much fun - and a piece of prop replica history (or notoriety I suppose).

And now off to the search feature to try to learn more about these things!

Attachments

• 9843F711-5A7B-42B4-B586-5BDCB421B8AF.jpeg
    9843F711-5A7B-42B4-B586-5BDCB421B8AF.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 215
  • B1C0C256-3B57-4174-93A5-127237E88B89.jpeg
    B1C0C256-3B57-4174-93A5-127237E88B89.jpeg
    390.5 KB · Views: 194
When were these made? Not having any luck finding out when ICONS finally crashed and burned..and where during their tumultuous history the Pulse Rifles were produced

Too bad you didnt get the COA it came with they were pretty cool . 50.00 is a score congrats . It’s a tragedy ICONS never made more than one HERO rifle it looked really cool . I had one with the COA sold it off just not into stunt rifles . They scammed several people with the pre-sales of the HERO Rifle . Glad I didn’t collect back then I would have been one lol.

That is a fantastic deal! I always wonder about these deals -- did the seller not know what they had or were they just looking to clear it out quickly?

Not sure I understand…
My bad. Please disregard. I did not see the pic you posted earlier with the Icons logo on it. Most definitely marked genuine Icons with serial number and all. Make sure its nice and straight as the majority of the ones they did send out were warped. (Once upon a time I had 4. I sold three as they were all warped. I kept the one that was actually straight.)

My bad. Please disregard. I did not see the pic you posted earlier with the Icons logo on it. Most definitely marked genuine Icons with serial number and all. Make sure its nice and straight as the majority of the ones they did send out were warped. (Once upon a time I had 4. I sold three as they were all warped. I kept the one that was actually straight.)

Ahh got it! Yep looks straight..but man these things sure are front heavy!

Yeah, I just love the ICONS for what they are. Heavy? You betcha! Heck, my airsoft fully loaded is heavier than my ICONS. Now the Nerf...I hate to admit it but I love that thing SO much! Don't tell PETA, but every time my cat hears the motor on my Nerf Pulse Rifle she dives under the sofa!!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back