ICON BIO WALLMOUNT

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Ta2pro

Just painted this today in-between suits and such.glad to have one of these in my collection finally.
1288220556.jpg

1288221090.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
Thats a wicked ass paint job Joe! The battle damage looks like there are chunks of paint missing and silver underneath? Freaking cool. Can you take a macro shot of some of that detail?
The Icons P1 Bio - looks very cool. Can you take a close up pic of the laser shroud area?

ridges32

Man I love that Bio and mount ! I sooooo can't wait to purchase my first Bio or two. Nice work mate.