Ice - Finished - WIP Plastic & Garage Kits - Customs

I always thought the "stealth" figures were a ridiculous idea to begin with... until someone posted a couple of pics here of a stealth he had painted as "decloaking", with parts clear, parts regularly painted and other parts in blue, sparkling transformation... looked killer!!

You mean this pic? Yeah, I like it too.
30072008267ow0.jpg

Kotten

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a little commission I finished up for some one today but they backed out and needed their money back. So going to keep this one for myself. Turned out better then I expected. Not sure but I may add a Green or just a clear LED on the inside to give it some light.

DSCN1852.jpg

DSCN1853.jpg

DSCN1855.jpg

DSCN1856.jpg

DSCN1857.jpg

DSCN1858.jpg

DSCN1852.jpg

DSCN1853.jpg

DSCN1855.jpg

DSCN1856.jpg

DSCN1857.jpg

DSCN1858.jpg

****** this is strange but I don't mean that as an insult. Wonderfully different piece of work we're used to on the Lair. Anymore weird and wacky creations to share with us?

I like it, but I'm not sure I'm really feeling the cotton... But I can't think of any other way to simulate the cloudy... goopy... stuff either, so, nice work!

****** this is strange but I don't mean that as an insult. Wonderfully different piece of work we're used to on the Lair. Anymore weird and wacky creations to share with us?

Strange?.. This is the only project for now I have done that's been a little strange at the moment. But there is More stuff to come along these lines soon though.

I like it, but I'm not sure I'm really feeling the cotton... But I can't think of any other way to simulate the cloudy... goopy... stuff either, so, nice work!

Was also thinking of adding some yellowish clear resin on the inside instead of the cotton but couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to do. So I added the cotton for now just to hold the Gremlin up for display.There will be some changes made later on.

Thanks comments guys...

Was also thinking of adding some yellowish clear resin on the inside instead of the cotton but couldn't make up my mind on what I wanted to do. So I added the cotton for now just to hold the Gremlin up for display.There will be some changes made later on.

Thanks comments guys...

Oh, sweet. That'd look awesome! Make sure to post it up if you do end up going a route like that.

The display the Gremlin's in, is Exactly 11in tall and 6 1/2in wide. The fetus is about 4 1/2in tall. Its a decent size display to put on a desk or shelf to show off.

That is awesome man. It is out of the norm, but a lot of people undoubtably say that about building a full predator costume..(my wife sure does!).

I like it a lot man!

--Josh

kinda got board with some of the projects I was working on this week and decided to go a diffrent route and do some thing a little diffrent.

I'm almost done with the kit just needs some minor things done to it. Right now I'm just pondering on what type of base I want to put this on. I think it turned out really good, I need a little more practice on painting flesh though.
The kit was all hand painted with acrylics.

The Flash washed out some of the detail, I'll have better pics of it when its 100% done. The Gun it came with I decided to put that aside for the base I'm going to put it on and find me another gun to use for him. The paint scheme, well I wanted some thing a little diffrent from the traditional basic flat black. So decided to go with more grays then blacks Just want to see how it would look.

Let me know what yall think...

Panzer.jpg

For those that don't know who this is, Here's a jap film from where the characters from. Movie is cool,very old school. The movie also was released back in the 90's.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yyMqHX7rHM

Panzer.jpg

I saw this movie way back. I like it a lot especially with the German influenced Armor Designs. I got one of the new figures
Kerberos Saga (Tetsuo Kai) in GENX CORE from Takara Tomy

On top of my millions of other projects, I also plan on making this armor 1:1 Size starting with the night vision helmet.

Kerberos_Kai_tetsurou_Feb2009_takar.jpg

Kerberos_Kai_tetsurou_Feb2009_takar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this movie way back. I like it a lot especially with the German influenced Armor Designs. I got one of the new figures
Kerberos Saga (Tetsuo Kai) in GENX CORE from Takara Tomy

On top of my millions of other projects, I also plan on making this armor 1:1 Size starting with the night vision helmet.
Cool armor!

awesome looking model man , looking at the clip looks like they took the concept from this movie to make the playstation
game killzone ,right ? i love the armor concepts they look bad ass oh **** uratz you up to making more eye candy
i cant wait to see that armor !!!!

I ahve seen these characters around the con and on the net. Never seen the movie or the anime but, they look cool as hell. I wanted to make the armor as well just because the way it looks. And....Killzone was an awesome game.

Will have some updates on the other kits I've done and not finished in this thread...

Here's a little some thing I'm waiting to come in. This is (Megaman X - limited edition convention only kit). I will be working on this kit while I'm working on the bios. From what I hear the joints on this kit suck so I'm going to mod the kit with out using the joints and black body it comes with. First need to see how small the kit is before I buy anything. Will be also painting the kit, not keeping the the white armor white. Any one else have this kit? I will be showing a Un-boxing Pics once I receive it this week. Big magaman fan since the Snes Megaman x days...

Stock Photos: Not my work...
rockman_02_LRG.jpg

rockman_01_LRG.jpg

rockman_02_LRG.jpg

rockman_01_LRG.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back