Question I would like to know where to post inquiries about breaking into sci-fi costuming (answered)

MyLove4Cosplay

Hello and greetings to all,

I would very much like to know where do I post inquiries about breaking into sci-fi costuming. I know that at the League of Heroes cosplay message board, they have a special column for newbies where they offer DIY tips. (Try googling League of Heroes cosplay and see for yourself, trust me, it's there. ) But anyway, I'm looking into making a futuristic astronaut costume similar to what you see on the 90's Fox Network classic Space: Above and Beyond, and The Expanse from the Sci-Fi Network, and I'm hoping to do so with a full-face motorcycle helmet (I'm absolutely certain it will do the trick for sure.) However, since I happen to be a novice at this type of thing, I can't go through with this unless somebody out there already experienced in this area could help me, offer me pointers.

So does anybody out there know where to post inquiries for sci-fi costuming newbies? Or do any of you have any ideas, tips, or suggestions? Please????? It would be GREATLY ever so appreciated. Thank you. You absolutely have no idea, because something like this has been kicking around in my head for years, and I very much do want to make a go of it. Again, thank you.

Sincerely,
MyLove4Cosplay
Indiana

Hello and greetings to all,

I would very much like to know where do I post inquiries about breaking into sci-fi costuming. I know that at the League of Heroes cosplay message board, they have a special column for newbies where they offer DIY tips. (Try googling League of Heroes cosplay and see for yourself, trust me, it's there. ) But anyway, I'm looking into making a futuristic astronaut costume similar to what you see on the 90's Fox Network classic Space: Above and Beyond, and The Expanse from the Sci-Fi Network, and I'm hoping to do so with a full-face motorcycle helmet (I'm absolutely certain it will do the trick for sure.) However, since I happen to be a novice at this type of thing, I can't go through with this unless somebody out there already experienced in this area could help me, offer me pointers.

So does anybody out there know where to post inquiries for sci-fi costuming newbies? Or do any of you have any ideas, tips, or suggestions? Please????? It would be GREATLY ever so appreciated. Thank you. You absolutely have no idea, because something like this has been kicking around in my head for years, and I very much do want to make a go of it. Again, thank you.

Sincerely,
MyLove4Cosplay
Indiana
You can ask questions and seek help in the Replica Costumes forum.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back